- Are Nonprofits Getting in the Way of Social Change? (SSIR) shar.es/1rLAtD via @sharethis 1 year ago
- My Free-floating Life on the Waterways of London – undefined/off-the-grid/my-free-floating-life-on-waterways-london/ 1 year ago
- Why the Sustainability Myth is just as destructive as the Overhead Myth nonprofitwithballs.com/2015/05/why-th… 2 years ago
- Work Smarter Not Harder: 17 Great Tips ti.me/1HhXwSu via @TIMEIdeas 2 years ago
- I'm having a slice of pizza, I'd like a wine that's rather inconsequential #sundries 2 years ago
Category Archives: Random
Happy Friday! Favorite Chuckle: Convos With my 2-Year Old Favorite Food: I made my own bbq sauce! Everything about this recipe from IowaGirlEats is perfect for summer Favorite Gadget: Mom is getting us a mixer! Kind of geeking out over … Continue reading
I actually think this whole issue is fascinating. But this card made me chuckle.
Cinderella is coming to Broadway for the first time ever! One of my unabashedly favorite musicals ever. Inherited from my mom, augmented by Julie Andrews, and solidified by the production we did in high school (I was the stepmother). Plus, … Continue reading
How do we fall in love? Author Jeanette Winterson: “You don’t fall in love like you fall in a hole. You fall like falling through space. It’s like you jump off your own private planet to visit someone else’s planet. And when … Continue reading
(via incandescentlywitty) Somebody mentioned making a fort yesterday, and I got a little excited. It’s been….years and years since I’ve made one, and everybody needs to play now and then. Waiting for the next rainy weekend to build my own!