- Are Nonprofits Getting in the Way of Social Change? (SSIR) shar.es/1rLAtD via @sharethis 1 year ago
- My Free-floating Life on the Waterways of London – undefined/off-the-grid/my-free-floating-life-on-waterways-london/ 1 year ago
- Why the Sustainability Myth is just as destructive as the Overhead Myth nonprofitwithballs.com/2015/05/why-th… 1 year ago
- Work Smarter Not Harder: 17 Great Tips ti.me/1HhXwSu via @TIMEIdeas 1 year ago
- I'm having a slice of pizza, I'd like a wine that's rather inconsequential #sundries 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
One of my favorite plays ever, with an amazing cast–in NY this March, straight from London. Saw it, loved it, would almost pay the $80 for nosebleed seats again! The first act is absolutely stellar. I was in this show … Continue reading
The cocktail database. Says it all
You can make this with any citrus. The key is using the best and freshest citrus possible. Fruit that has been in storage a long time gives a muddy taste to the drink. Prep Time:15 min Inactive Prep Time:–Cook Time:5 … Continue reading
Surprisingly good, take a listen
Oh dear. Stick to musicals and Noel Coward.
Young, well educated women choosing the church. Really interesting perspective you don’t hear a lot. Here’s the story.
A fascinating study of Amsterdam, superimposing images of working Amersterdam in the 1940’s on images of the modern city http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/26/ghosts-of-amsterdam_n_788683.html