- Are Nonprofits Getting in the Way of Social Change? (SSIR) shar.es/1rLAtD via @sharethis 2 years ago
- My Free-floating Life on the Waterways of London – undefined/off-the-grid/my-free-floating-life-on-waterways-london/ 2 years ago
- Why the Sustainability Myth is just as destructive as the Overhead Myth nonprofitwithballs.com/2015/05/why-th… 2 years ago
- Work Smarter Not Harder: 17 Great Tips ti.me/1HhXwSu via @TIMEIdeas 2 years ago
- I'm having a slice of pizza, I'd like a wine that's rather inconsequential #sundries 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
These re-imagined Disney scenes from Annie Leibovitz just make me smile.
We just finished Sweet Tooth for book club, Ian McEwan’s newest novel. I really wanted to like it. The premise of a cold war era spy working in the literary circles of London sounded promising, but I was sad to … Continue reading
How do we fall in love? Author Jeanette Winterson: “You don’t fall in love like you fall in a hole. You fall like falling through space. It’s like you jump off your own private planet to visit someone else’s planet. And when … Continue reading
This is straight from the fantastic lululemon blog. It seemed very appropriate for today. I need to start going to yoga more often.