- Are Nonprofits Getting in the Way of Social Change? (SSIR) shar.es/1rLAtD via @sharethis 1 year ago
- My Free-floating Life on the Waterways of London – undefined/off-the-grid/my-free-floating-life-on-waterways-london/ 1 year ago
- Why the Sustainability Myth is just as destructive as the Overhead Myth nonprofitwithballs.com/2015/05/why-th… 2 years ago
- Work Smarter Not Harder: 17 Great Tips ti.me/1HhXwSu via @TIMEIdeas 2 years ago
- I'm having a slice of pizza, I'd like a wine that's rather inconsequential #sundries 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Pretty similar to this recipe from Iowa Girl Eats. Her photo too– doesn’t it just make you hungry? Whole wheat pasta for Trader Joe’s. We combined it with kale sautéed with garlic, olive tapenade, and herbed feta. Also from Trade … Continue reading
For our next book club night? Recipe from Snippet & Ink, lovely recipe card by Rebekka Seale.