- Are Nonprofits Getting in the Way of Social Change? (SSIR) shar.es/1rLAtD via @sharethis 1 year ago
- My Free-floating Life on the Waterways of London – undefined/off-the-grid/my-free-floating-life-on-waterways-london/ 1 year ago
- Why the Sustainability Myth is just as destructive as the Overhead Myth nonprofitwithballs.com/2015/05/why-th… 2 years ago
- Work Smarter Not Harder: 17 Great Tips ti.me/1HhXwSu via @TIMEIdeas 2 years ago
- I'm having a slice of pizza, I'd like a wine that's rather inconsequential #sundries 2 years ago
Category Archives: Delightful
Happy Friday! Favorite Chuckle: Convos With my 2-Year Old Favorite Food: I made my own bbq sauce! Everything about this recipe from IowaGirlEats is perfect for summer Favorite Gadget: Mom is getting us a mixer! Kind of geeking out over … Continue reading
I don’t remember where I found this picture (sorry!) but it’s my current background on my work pc and it makes me really happy.
It has been a crazy few months with lots of ups and downs. My life has been as extreme as the weather: We Got Engaged! Grandma got sick. We Went to Mexico! My parents had to put our beloved labs … Continue reading
Giant Rubber Duck in Hong Kong via Huffington Post.
I’m always looking for new art inspiration – this website pops out “watercolor” maps that you can print and paint yourself. I’m totally putting this on my crafty projects list – you can see my DC map below – I … Continue reading
via theBERRY (I think – saved the pic and forgot where it came from!)
Cabo San Lucas, just for Valentines Day! I can’t for our actual vacation, and until then, enjoying the pretty pictures as a tiny mental vacation. pic via traveltocabos