- Are Nonprofits Getting in the Way of Social Change? (SSIR) shar.es/1rLAtD via @sharethis 2 years ago
- My Free-floating Life on the Waterways of London – undefined/off-the-grid/my-free-floating-life-on-waterways-london/ 2 years ago
- Why the Sustainability Myth is just as destructive as the Overhead Myth nonprofitwithballs.com/2015/05/why-th… 2 years ago
- Work Smarter Not Harder: 17 Great Tips ti.me/1HhXwSu via @TIMEIdeas 2 years ago
- I'm having a slice of pizza, I'd like a wine that's rather inconsequential #sundries 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Another window. More importantly, I am incredibly indignant that DC is the only ONLY place not hit by this blizzard. Seriously. Incredulous. And a little offended. Advertisements
I always look forward to holiday windows– this is one of my favorites, thanks to the Huffington Post
From a fabulous exhibit of Alan Ginsberg’s photography and snapshots that was at the National Gallery of Art in 2010.
I recently rediscovered Company. So making up for lost time…. this seems to fit right now
I am Eloise. I am twenty-three. I am an intern. I work at a magazine. Now, twenty-three may sound old to be working as an intern, but actually this is how lots of people break into journalism. Some people are … Continue reading
Real Simple is occasionally genius. Here are some new uses for old things, some pretty obvious, but all incredibly useful.