- Are Nonprofits Getting in the Way of Social Change? (SSIR) shar.es/1rLAtD via @sharethis 2 years ago
- My Free-floating Life on the Waterways of London – undefined/off-the-grid/my-free-floating-life-on-waterways-london/ 2 years ago
- Why the Sustainability Myth is just as destructive as the Overhead Myth nonprofitwithballs.com/2015/05/why-th… 2 years ago
- Work Smarter Not Harder: 17 Great Tips ti.me/1HhXwSu via @TIMEIdeas 2 years ago
- I'm having a slice of pizza, I'd like a wine that's rather inconsequential #sundries 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Thou still unravish’d bride of quietness, Thou foster-child of silence and slow time, Sylvan historian, who canst thus express A flowery tale more sweetly than our rhyme: What leaf-fring’d legend haunts about thy shape Of deities or mortals, or of … Continue reading
Oh wow. Absolutely the best idea I’ve witnessed in quite a while. “Pie Party–Bring: savory, sweet, or wine.” Food coma. Fat nap. Best afternoon ever. Thanks much to the brilliant Christina for the pie that was finished only second to … Continue reading
Q. Store Design How would you explain the design ethos of Anthropologie? What do you look for when setting up a display? Every time I go into one of your stores, I want to move in! A. Wendy Wurtzburger writes: … Continue reading
I was fortunate enough to see Waste Land and meet the filmmaker last summer. Really powerful stuff. Definitely worth a watch. Update Feb 2011– Sophie’s up for an Oscar for this!!
so much depends upon a red wheel barrow glazed with rain water beside the white chickens. William Carlos Williams
An interesting article in the NY Times about rent twenty-somethings are paying in New York. Doesn’t it seem low to you?