I’ve been pretty lazy about my grocery shopping lately, with leaves me with very few unimaginative options for dinner most nights (although, after yoga, I’d usually just have a fruit smoothie anyway). I’m also trying to pack my lunch and not purchase ready-made breakfast every morning. Looking forward to trying out Supercook.com, which lets you put in ingredients in your pantry and gives you recipes based on what you’ve already got handy.
- Are Nonprofits Getting in the Way of Social Change? (SSIR) shar.es/1rLAtD via @sharethis 3 years ago
- My Free-floating Life on the Waterways of London – undefined/off-the-grid/my-free-floating-life-on-waterways-london/ 3 years ago
- Why the Sustainability Myth is just as destructive as the Overhead Myth nonprofitwithballs.com/2015/05/why-th… 3 years ago
- Work Smarter Not Harder: 17 Great Tips ti.me/1HhXwSu via @TIMEIdeas 3 years ago
- I'm having a slice of pizza, I'd like a wine that's rather inconsequential #sundries 3 years ago